Sunday, May 13, 2012

Back Up and Running

I've opened the blog back up for you all. Please do not edit any of my themes without permission. I am between devices right now. I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and the iPhone 5. Please note I have been away from iPhone for quite some time and have had many issues with people stealing credit for my hard work. I don't always make everything myself so I will credit those and I always ask for permission from those first. I will share what ever I make. And you will notice I have a lot of screenshots missing as they were accidental deleted. I do not plan to really help anyone out, there are plenty of directions posted just search for them. And some themes may not be updated properly and will not be. Please follow my android blog:


 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.