Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I want to start off by saying Thank You!

I want to thank all the lovely ladies for the generous donations. I try to share everything I put together and sometimes coming up with stuff and making them can be time consuming, so it's always nice to feel appreciated. And I also want to thank everyone for the support. I recently went private because there was someone who was taking items and photos right off my blog and re-posting them on her own and claiming them as hers. I was not the only one this individual was taking from. It's always hard when you spend a lot of effort and time on something and are happy to share it but can be spoiled by one person. I have been getting a lot of invite requests and have been forced to be picky with whom I let in, but I'm not happy about doing this. So I've decided to watermark my photos and hope that my downloads will not be posted anywhere else. I will be public as soon as everything is updated. I make a lot of my things and what ever I edit/make that came from someone else is always credited and linked when applicable.
So... Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.